Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

2017 Seattle Mariners regular season thread

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I'm really liking the Ryon Healy trade. 25 years old, 5 years of team control at low cost. Hit 305 with 13 HR in his rookie year (half a season) and then last year hit 275 with 25 HR and that's all playing in a cavernous ballpark in Oakland. I don't think it's a stretch to say Healy could be a 30 HR guy in a little better ballpark and with more protection around him in the lineup.
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

• Sounds like a good get. Guess that means Yonder will be moving on. Kind of liked him, but if we can get a long term solution at 1b, that would solidify our infield for the foreseeable future. Kind of hate to lose Pagan, but hopefully we will beef up the pitching as the off season goes along.

We should probably start a new thread. ;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• sutz wrote:Sounds like a good get. Guess that means Yonder will be moving on. Kind of liked him, but if we can get a long term solution at 1b, that would solidify our infield for the foreseeable future. Kind of hate to lose Pagan, but hopefully we will beef up the pitching as the off season goes along.

We should probably start a new thread. ;)

I would lock this one, and direct to the new thread but I no longer have the keys. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Previous

It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information