Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Help

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Help
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:07 am
  • Hi, Im coming to Seattle in September and Im having an overnight stay down at south centre , I will have a few hours to spare and was wanting to go up to CenturyLink field to go and have a look at the stadium and go into the club shop, can anybody tell me the easiest way to travel up there, Would it be by bus or taxi ? TIA

    Regards Barry (aka Whittlehawk)
    User avatar
    WhittleHawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:26 am


Re: Help
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:03 pm
  • I think it is Bus 150 will take you pretty much downtown. I usually grab that at Kent Station when at my brothers place and it takes me to southcenter mall and up to city center.

    http://kingcounty.gov/depts/transportat ... s/150.aspx
    R.I.P. Queen.
    User avatar
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7012
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: Help
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:20 pm
  • Bus or taxi will work, you could also take the link light rail from Sea-Tac or Tukwila just up the hill from SouthCenter, it will drop you close to the stadium.
    907Hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 143
    Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:03 pm
    Location: Fairbanks Alaska


Help
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:16 pm
  • I recently spent a week in Wa. D. C.
    Except a train to NYC for a day trip, I use Uber exclusively (Uber Black ) mostly. It was my first time using Uber, I loved it. Very convenient. "Black" is a bit pricey but worth it IMO.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 15624
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Help
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:14 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:I recently spent a week in Wa. D. C.
    Except a train to NYC for a day trip, I use Uber exclusively (Uber Black ) mostly. It was my first time using Uber, I loved it. Very convenient. "Black" is a bit pricey but worth it IMO.



    Thanks, will look into Uber
    User avatar
    WhittleHawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:26 am


Re: Help
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:50 pm
  • light rail from there, definitely. Goes from south center right to the stadium in no time. look into tours of the stadium also.
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    User avatar
    Tical21
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3659
    Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm


Re: Help
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 pm
  • Tical21 wrote:light rail from there, definitely. Goes from south center right to the stadium in no time. look into tours of the stadium also.



    Thanks for that ,Ive had a look at the light rail map,am I correct in thinking the nearest station to southcenter is 'Tukwila International Blvd Station'. Don't think we will have time for a stadium tour but i will look into it.

    Thanks Barry.
    User avatar
    WhittleHawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:26 am


Re: Help
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:41 pm
  • WhittleHawk wrote:
    Tical21 wrote:light rail from there, definitely. Goes from south center right to the stadium in no time. look into tours of the stadium also.



    Thanks for that ,Ive had a look at the light rail map,am I correct in thinking the nearest station to southcenter is 'Tukwila International Blvd Station'. Don't think we will have time for a stadium tour but i will look into it.

    Thanks Barry.

    yep, South Center is in Tukwila, at least the old mall used to be. It should be really close.
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    User avatar
    Tical21
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3659
    Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:37 pm




It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:37 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE .NET LOUNGE ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: LargentFan, Yahoo [Bot] and 17 guests